Location and Lifestyle in the Heart of Chelsea Heights
This newly renovated three bedroom family home has everything growing families need including functionality and style. Large kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and ample storage space connecting to a generously sized family living room. Separate formal lounge to the front of the home give great flexibility with 2 living zones. Substantial covered entertainers area featuring built in bar and power outlets for a television. Plenty of space for the children to play on the back lawn with separate pergola to enjoy your morning coffee surrounded by established trees.
Further quality additions to this home include:
– Ducted heating
– Ceiling fans and built in robes in all three bedrooms
– Central bathroom with bath, shower and under vanity storage cupboard.
– Laundry with external access to the backyard.
– Garden shed with roller door.
– Plenty of car space in the dual entrance driveway for a trailer, boat or caravan, access to backyard via side gate.
Walking distance to Chelsea Heights Primary School, shops and Chelsea Bicentennial Park. Convenient access to Frankston Freeway, Mordialloc Freeway, Eastlink and Peninsula Link.