Unique Home Backing Onto Sweetwater Creek
This tri-level, 3 bedroom + study, 2 bathroom family home with striking angles, vaulted ceilings is effortlessly in tune with its tranquil surrounds. Freshly painted and recently renovated throughout adds to the character inside. A wraparound deck opens up to a massive elevated alfresco entertaining space at the rear with an uninterrupted bushland backdrop. Stroll to Sweetwater Creek walking trails and enjoy a quiet location walking distance (1.5km approx) to Oliver’s Hill Jetty and the beach and close to both Frankston High School and Overport Primary School.
Other features include but not limited too;
– Sunken lounge and the dining room on the entrance level
– Stunning Kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Butlers Pantry/Laundry extending off the Kitchen.
– Master bedroom on the first floor and two oversized bedrooms share the first floor with a near-new, fully-renovated bathroom crafted beneath an angled ceiling. All with built in robes.
– Top level features a Retreat/Study or Fourth bedroom to a charming timber-lined loft on the top level with striking clerestory windows.
– 3 Split Systems throughout
– Single lock up garage with additional space in driveway.