64 Dunsterville Crescent Frankston
$530,000 - $560,000
Entertainers Delight in a Great Location!
This quality three-bedroom home caters for all! In a desirable bayside location, only moments away from Frankston's best amenities, timing is of the essence with this property! On a 589sqm block with a huge back yard, the options here are endless. Ideal for the first home buyer, retiree or someone looking for a low-maintenance investment property with a good yield, additional features include;
- Three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
- Two generous living zones including a sunken lounge room with sliding doors opening onto the alfresco area
- Chef inspired kitchen with commercial style fit out, 900m oven with gas cooking & rangehood
- Central family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, large shower & modern fittings/fixtures
- Huge backyard & shed to the rear of the block
- Heating & cooling
- Leadlight feature windows
Bid with confidence on Auction day & secure your slice of Frankston while its still affordable. The infrastructure and funding being poured into this suburb is huge & will ensure capital growth remains strong for years to come. For more information or a private inspection, contact James or Fraser and we look forward to meeting you at our open homes!
Property One Sales and Management
486 Nepean Hwy
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.