59 Long Street Botanic Ridge
Contact agent for details
Single Level Sensation with Golf Course Views!!
Ideally located in a highly sought-after pocket of Botanic Ridge is this stunning single level four-bedroom home!
Designed for low maintenance living and built to impeccable standards purchase with confidence & enjoy the many fantastic amenities this golf course estate offers.
Proudly positioned on a low maintenance block of 595sqm with picturesque views of the golf course & surrounds.
This single level retreat offers;
- Master bedroom enjoying a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite with double vanity & floor to ceiling feature tiles
- Two other double sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Private study or fourth bedroom with sliding door access to the outdoor area
- Chef inspired kitchen featuring stone benches, self-closing cabinets, quality stainless steel appliances including 900mm oven with range hood, undermount sink & walk in pantry
- Open plan dining zone & expansive living room with sliding door access to the alfresco area enjoying golf course views
- Living area ideal for a Home Cinema or Lounge Room
- Central family bathroom & separate laundry with stone benches
- Large double lock up garage with internal access & rear roller door
- Fully landscaped block featuring exposed aggregate, water tanks & outdoor power/gas points to the alfresco area
No expense has been spared building this stunning family home which also features; Double glazed windows accompanied by double roller blinds, LED lighting, zoned heating & refrigerated cooling, ducted vacuuming, 3kw solar power system & a built in safe to store your valuables!
Included in the body corporate fee's comes two golf memberships and access to the many great amenities Botanic Ridge offers such as club house bar & bistro, fully equipped gymnasium, 25 metre lap pool, spa & sauna and access to tennis courts.
For any further information please feel free to Contact James or Fraser.
Be quick to enquire, properties like this don't last long!
: 595.00 m2
Property One Sales and Management
486 Nepean Hwy
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.